These are my just having fun training tips
- Challenge yourself but keep it fun
- Be yourself and don’t compare yourself with others
- Try something new every once in a while don’t get stagnant
- Include others in your training
- Keep it simple
Write it down
- When you write it down on paper you have a visual reminder of what it is you want to accomplish.
- Putting a date on it will help you continue to work towards your accomplishment/goal.
- If it is a large goal write down the steps it will take to reach that goal.
- Then check them off one by one.
- Goal accomplished.
- Write down another goal.
- Finish the Quivering Quads 50K
- March 3rd 2019
- Start slowly ramping up running mileage
- run trails on weekends
- run long every other weekend
- Mission accomplished! Finishers Buckle!